Flyer picked up at the Last Call / Utah Cyclocross Series Awards Party tonight:
Skate ski clinic for ‘cross racers
Just like cyclocross, cross country skiing is a technical sport. Come learn—or brush up on—the skills and technique that make it more fun … and possible to come out of winter with a bigger engine than with which you started; without riding the trainer in the basement!
- Saturday, January 10, 2009, 10:00-11:30 am
- Mountain Dell Golf Course
(located in lower Parley’s Canyon on I-80 east of Salt Lake City at Exit #134 (6.4 miles from the mouth of the canyon)
- Almost Free
$10-20 donations will be accepted. All proceeds will benefit the US Cross Country Adaptive Ski Team
Thanks to REI and Wild Rose, demo equipment will be available starting at 10:00 am!
Brought to you by the Utah-based Rossignol Regional Team members (and bike racers):
- Dayna Deuter (Utah Cyclocross racer, winner of 2 races at the US Gran Prix of Cyclocross)
- Chris Humbert (Cat 1 road racer)
- Todd Hageman (2008 Utah State Road Race Champion)
Questions? Please email daynadeuter at gmail dot com.