View Larger Map
Back to Wheeler Farm this morning … and I can’t believe it’s the second-last race of the season.
The weather is supposed to be overcast and cool, with temps in the low-to-mid 40s. We got a little bit of rain in the valley the past couple of days which should make the course nice and tacky, without a significant amount of mud. I’m predicting fast times, so hopefully we’ll have another stupid-long course.
Sly should be out there handing out the bills … he says he found $825 in his bag that he didn’t know he had, so there will be lots of cash to go around.
1:30 PM (60 Minutes)
- Men A (Pro, Semi-pro, Expert, Cat 1, Cat 2,)
- Masters Men A 35+ (Fast Old Guys [as opposed to Fat Old Guys, like Flahute]. You know who you are, and so do we. You have been racing your bike for years!)
12:30 PM (45 Minutes)
- Women A
- Masters Men B 35+
- Single Speed (do we need to explain?)
11:45 AM (20 minutes) – ONLY $8.00!!!
- Women C (First Season Cross Racers)
- Junior Men 10-14 *
- Junior Women 10-14 *
- Junior 9 & under
* We found that Junior riders aged 15-18 would rather try and beat up on Mom and Dad!!!
10:45 AM (45 Minutes)
- Men B
- Master Men 45+ Open
9:30 AM (40 Minutes)