2008 Utah Cyclocross Series Race #9 (State Championships)
Golden Spike Arena
Weber County Fairgrounds
1000 North 1200 West
For race #9, the Utah Cyclocross Series will be heading back to the Weber County Fairgrounds.
As last time, the course should be dry and bumpy, dusty and sandy, lots of grass (but not long soft grass like at Hunter Park for the Cutthroat Cross), logs and various other technical challenges. Hopefully a longer course than the last time up there to help with scoring, especially if we have as many participants as this past Saturday at Wheeler Farm.
View Larger Map
1:30 PM (60 Minutes)
- Men A (Pro, Semi-pro, Expert, Cat 1, Cat 2,)
- Masters Men A 35+ (Fast Old Guys [as opposed to Fat Old Guys, like Flahute]. You know who you are, and so do we. You have been racing your bike for years!)
12:30 PM (45 Minutes)
- Women A
- Masters Men B 35+
- Single Speed (do we need to explain?)
11:45 AM (20 minutes) – ONLY $8.00!!!
- Women C (First Season Cross Racers)
- Junior Men 10-14 *
- Junior Women 10-14 *
- Junior 9 & under
* We found that Junior riders aged 15-18 would rather try and beat up on Mom and Dad!!!
10:45 AM (45 Minutes)
- Men B
- Master Men 45+ Open
9:30 AM (40 Minutes)
- Men C (First Timers, Entry Level Racers, Cat 5, Beginner)
- Master 55+ Open
- Women B (Beginner, Cat 4, Cat 5)