Rocky Mountain Raceway
6555 W 2100 S
West Valley City, Utah
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
Our first (and only) double weekend this year … Rocky Mountain Raceway, which will be hosting Saturday’s race, has generally been a fast roadie course due to the amount of pavement, but the past couple of years have seen a big run-up thrown in for good measure.
As of Thursday morning, the forecast is for cooler weather, and overcast conditions, but only a slight chance of rain.
Marek, if you’re reading this, please layout the course to be as long and as difficult as possible, or find me at least 25 assistants to score the first two races.
On Sunday, we return to Wheeler Farm. This seems to be everyone’s favorite course, because there is so much that can be done; pavement, singletrack, stream crossings, run-ups, off-camber 180s, grass … Wheeler Farm seems to have it all; and right now, the forecast is for rain on Sunday with temperatures in the 50s. Prepare accordingly.
1:30 PM (60 Minutes)
- Men A (Pro, Semi-pro, Expert, Cat 1, Cat 2,)
- Masters Men A 35+ (Fast Old Guys [as opposed to Fat Old Guys, like Flahute]. You know who you are, and so do we. You have been racing your bike for years!)
12:30 PM (45 Minutes)
- Women A
- Masters Men B 35+
- Single Speed (do we need to explain?)
11:45 AM (20 minutes) – ONLY $8.00!!!
- Women C (First Season Cross Racers)
- Junior Men 10-14 *
- Junior Women 10-14 *
- Junior 9 & under
* We found that Junior riders aged 15-18 would rather try and beat up on Mom and Dad!!!
10:45 AM (45 Minutes)
- Men B
- Master Men 45+ Open
9:30 AM (40 Minutes)