Golden Spike Arena
Weber County Fairgrounds
1000 North 1200 West
For race #3, the Utah Cyclocross Series will be heading to another brand-new venue for the Series.
Matt says that the venue will have a lot of interesting challenges, in and out of the arena the surrounding grounds. Jon promises twisty turns leading into the finish area to help spread things out a bit more … personally, I’m hoping for longer lap times than the last two races, which will also help in scoring.
View Larger Map
1:30 PM (60 Minutes)
- Men A (Pro, Semi-pro, Expert, Cat 1, Cat 2,)
- Masters Men A 35+ (Fast Old Guys [as opposed to Fat Old Guys, like Flahute]. You know who you are, and so do we. You have been racing your bike for years!)
12:30 PM (45 Minutes)
- Women A
- Masters Men B 35+
- Single Speed (do we need to explain?)
11:45 AM (20 minutes) – ONLY $8.00!!!
- Women C (First Season Cross Racers)
- Junior Men 10-14 *
- Junior Women 10-14 *
- Junior 9 & under
* We found that Junior riders aged 15-18 would rather try and beat up on Mom and Dad!!!
10:45 AM (45 Minutes)
- Men B
- Master Men 45+ Open
9:30 AM (40 Minutes)
- Men C (First Timers, Entry Level Racers, Cat 5, Beginner)
- Master 55+ Open
- Women B (Beginner, Cat 4, Cat 5)