2008 UTAH CYCLOCROSS SERIES SCHEDULE (revised 9/6/2008)
- 04-Oct — Corner Canyon Equestrian Center, Draper
- 11-Oct — Wasatch County Fairgrounds, Heber City
- 18-Oct — Golden Spike Arena (Weber County Fairgrounds), Ogden
- 25-Oct — Fort Buenaventura, Ogden
- 01-Nov — Rocky Mountain Raceway, West Valley City
- 02-Nov — Wheeler Farm, Murray
- 08-Nov — Wasatch County Fairgrounds, Heber City
- 15-Nov — Wheeler Farm, Murray
- 22-Nov — Fort Buenaventura, Ogden (State Championships)
- 29-Nov — Wheeler Farm, Murray
- 06-Dec — TBD (Final Race, Double Points)
- 03-Jan — Last Call Cyclocross (non-series) and Awards Party. Race at Wheeler Farm. Party venue TBD.
1 PM (60 Minutes)
- A (Pro, Semi-pro, Expert, Cat 1, Cat 2,)
- Masters A 35+ (Fast Old Guys [as opposed to Fat Old Guys, like Flahute]. You know who you are, and so do we. You have been racing your bike for years!)
12 Noon (45 Minutes)
- Women A
- Masters B 35+
- Single Speed (do we need to explain?)
11:30 AM (20 minutes) – ONLY $8.00!!!
- Women C (First Season Cross Racers)
- Junior Men 10-14 *
- Junior Women 10-14 *
- Junior 9 & under
* We found that Junior riders aged 15-18 would rather try and beat up on Mom and Dad!!!
10:30 AM (45 Minutes)
- Men B
- Master Men 45+ B
9:30 AM (40 Minutes)
- C (First Timers, Entry Level Racers, Cat 5, Beginner)
- Master 55+
- Women B ( Beginner, Cat 4, Cat 5)
As you can see, we’re offering a couple new venues, rearranged categories a bit, and added one more (short) race for first-time women and kids. The series just keeps growing every year, and we have all of you to thank for it.
So let’s gear up and make this the best season yet!